This week sure has sure defined itself as a week for firsts! I am entering the world of Amanda (again) and am transitioning my Thursday Thoughts to Thinking Out Loud Thursdays… (essentially the same thing). Hope you enjoy, and thanks Amanda for hosting!
1. Peanut butter. I really don’t think I could ever be Paleo… strictly because of my love of Peanut Butter. I often walk around with a spoon full of peanut butter… or two… or three. Heck, the whole jar!
2. Pura Vida Bracelets. These bracelets help provide full-time jobs for workers in Costa Rica. Read more on their site. They’re not only stylish and adorable, but go to great causes and help so many charities! So thankful that people are working hard to help those in need of jobs in other countries.
3. My Sister = Best Friend. It was her 22nd birthday this week, and I’m so grateful for everything she has done for me. She’s my Jiminy Cricket, that’s for sure! Love her to death 🙂 (And I just wanted to post this super adorable picture of us for a #tbt moment).
4. Dead lifts and Squats. Did them this morning, and BOY do I feel it already. I honestly am thankful I have access to a great gym and weights to better strengthen my body. I take pride in being a strong woman, and being able to squat and dead lift heavy. Can’t wait til my legs feel tomorrow…?
5. San Francisco, CA. My dad and I have a vacation planned for the end of March, going to San Francisco and Sonoma! I am seriously beyond excited, since I haven’t had a vacation since… last May? Oh gosh, has it been that LONG? We’ll definitely do some tourist-y things, see some wineries, and of course, run the city! 10 miles in hilly San Francisco will be interesting, that’s for sure! But he wants to run across the Golden Gate bridge, so at least we’ll have a gorgeous view.
What are your random thoughts today?
Do you squat/dead lift?
What do you have planned for your weekend fun?
Happy Thursday everybody!