Good morning everybody! Happy First Day of Spring! Even though Spring does not include snow on the ground and 30 degree weather… I’ll take it! As they say… in like a lion, out like a lamb? Here’s hoping 🙂 I have a few thoughts today for Thursday’s Thinking out Loud… thanks again Amanda!
1. Multi-Vitamins. Yay or nay? I have read both sides of the argument: a- eat foods that are full of nutrients and vitamins so you don’t need supplements or b- multi-vitamins fill that gap that you may not fill everyday for a nutrient-rich diet. Personally I take one-a-days everyday, and love them! What do you think?
2. Watches. I am suuuuper into watches lately. I think the big, bold faces are very attractive and can make an outfit really come together. Here’s what I’m wearing lately from Urban Outfitters.
3. Random Funny: This cracks me up.
4. Jimmy Buffett. One of my faaaavorite singers (Yes, I’m a Parrot Head!). He’s coming to a few states around Wisconsin (sadly, not Alpine Valley this year) and I am dying to see him again! Here’s hoping that works out! Feel good song for you guys for the day: The Pascagoula Run
5. Cauliflower Love. I know I posted on Tuesday about Cauliflower and its uses, but let me tell you… I can’t get enough of it. Does anyone else share this obsession with me yet??
6. Traveling – just counting down til my dad and I take our trip to San Francisco! Any suggestions on sites we should see? We’re headed to Napa and Sonoma too… so we have the whole “go-on-as-many-wine-tours-as-possible” ideas covered 🙂
7. Adorable Puppies. Saw this video my mom sent me, and could NOT stop laughing. Please tell me this is the cutest puppy you’ve ever seen!
8. Favorite Nail Polish. This “Kristy” navy color I got in my Julep Maven box a few months ago. Just love the bold rich blue tone!
9. OMG Shoes. Hi, I’ll take these, thanks.
10. Motivation. My dad has always revered the late Zig Ziglar as one of the brightest of his (our) generation. Keep your chin up and remind yourself to take one day at a time; it’s so important to not lose sight of our goals, and I think Ziglar really captures that idea! (And I agree, I like bathing daily… keeps my friends liking me haha!)
Happy Thursday everyone! 🙂