I just can’t seem to get outside enough lately. The sun is out, the temperature is in the 60’s, and it finally feels like there ACTUALLY will be a summer coming through Wisconsin. Aaaaaaaaamen! I’m sooo looking forward to the days where I run after work, grill out with friends, and lay in the sun and read (or sleep). Just give me that tomorrow, please? 🙂 Thanks!
1. I have my Body Pump Training this weekend!!! After 9 hours on Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday, I will officially be certified to teach the class, and WOW am I super stoked for that. I started reviewing the workouts last night – Les Mills is soo well put together, and the trainers are so inspiring! Opening a new door in my life is kinda scary, but it’s so exciting… and I love working out… sooo, all good things, all good things 🙂
2. I just finished this challah bread loaf I bought on SATURDAY after my half marathon. #sorryimnotsorry. It was juuuuust delicious. Have you ever tried it? Because you need to…I luhhhh TJ’s.
3. On the topic of food… I made these AMAZING Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies last night. Eeee! They turned out so good. I love finding new ways to make desserts that are a- somewhat healthier, b- have no added sugar and c- are gluten free. My sister sent me the recipe and it totally was worth it. MAKE THEM.
4. So Wednesdays I always do legs, and lawwwwdy lawdy, I am sore today. I suppose I lifted heavier than I have in awhile (squats, dead lifts and lunges) but I didn’t expect to be THIS SORE. Probably because I went for a run after work yesterday AND went for a walk with my roommate after dinner. This weather, I’m tellin ya… I just can’t stay inside!
5. Trying to keep with positive thinking and loving myself, I have been pinning motivational quotes like CRAZY lately. Here are some of my favorites I have found… Hope you get motivated to love yourself and life too! 🙂 ❤
Courtesy of Eye Candy Popper. (Her blog post is fantastic, by the way)
Hope you all get out there and start your day off with a positive mind and mentality today! Happy Thursday Thoughts everybody! 🙂