May is almost over. Annnnnd its been so packed with events, activities, running, cooking, eep! So many good things, and I am so grateful for them all.
1. I really love The Coconut Mama’s blog, and this recent post totally caught my eye! This summer will smell a lot like Coconut Lime ❤
3. Every single aspect of this site, this lifestyle, and this woman is so incredibly inspiring. I look at Rachel’s Instagram and blog daily, and she never ceases to spark new thoughts of living in my life. She’s beautiful and is an awe-inspiring yogi as well.
Incredibly grounded, beautifully well-spoken, and just all around a blog you NEED to follow. ❤
4. Last night my family and I hosted a 5K Fun Run with the Badgerland Strider Running Group out by our home, and over FIFTY runners attended! What a spectacular night for a run, and the course, the food, and the company were perfect. Couldn’t ask for a better fun run!
5. This has been particularly true the last few weeks. My schedule for work, events, and training for running has kept me on my toes for this entire summer season already, and I revel in the night I get a good solid sleep 🙂 Then again, I wouldn’t trade these memories for the world.
6. This recipe caught my eye immediately. And I officially need to purchase a spiralizer. Its going to rock my world, I know it.
8. I’m officially purchasing this.
9. Rice Krispie treats are prooobably one of my favorite desserts of all-time. When Amanda posted this the other day, I died. Healthy treats? Sign me up! Making tonight. Decided. Happening. All of the above.
Peace and Love everyone ❤