Getting right into the swing of things for TOL (Amanda – you go girl!) for this gray, rainy Thursday here in Wisconsin… Ahhh Spring. We all thought you weren’t going to give us this kind of weather since its already JUNE. As long as it is summery and sunny and warm by the time Summer rolls around, it’s all good.
1. Tonight is the night. I film my final exam for my Body Pump certification. I have been WAITING for this, and I just cannot wait to get everything submitted, signed, sealed and delivered. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Is it 7:15pm yet?!
2. I got my new kitchen table delivered yesterday! My apartment is fiiiinally coming together to feel more like a home 🙂 Can’t wait to get pictures hung, and all my little homey touches in place over time!
And my dad surprised me earlier this week to deliver a beautiful Peace Lily. It totally brightens up the room and brings it… life 🙂 Thanks Pops!
3. I have been doing these INSANITY classes Tuesday mornings, and GUYS they’re TOUGH. The interval workouts are a huge favorite of mine, and I seriously am sweating bullets when I leave. My calves always feel so well-worked from all the jumping, and I love the adrenaline buzz I have afterwards! Have you ever done an INSANITY class? What did you think of it?
4. Slowlyyyy working on better/more yoga poses. It’s tough with Body Pump and running, but I try to take a few minutes a day to work on my breathing and strength poses. My handstands and headstands feel so much stronger lately, and I’m lifting higher off the ground for this pose below too! In due time!
5. I love running with my little sister. We ran a 5K together last night, and we just chatted, chatted and caught up about what she’s doing in school and any good movies she wants to see. Yes, we even took a selfie (and my dad jumped in at the last second!) Running selfies need to happen more often in this family.
6. This has become such a solid mantra for me lately. Not every problem can be solved that exact second, so sometimes its crucial to step back, walk away, and come to the issue at a later time. No sense in over-thinking and forcing decisions just to make something happen. That’s usually when things get screwed up anyways.
7. I’m running the Summerfest Rock n’ Sole Half Marathon this Saturday. Aaaand I hope it goes well. Goal for time? Better than my worst 🙂 I think that’s a solid idea, eh?
8. OOTD? PINK. Gotta brighten these rainy days SOMEHOW right?
9. In exactly one month from today, I will be taking my NETA Group Fitness exam and ((hopefully)) will be getting certified to teach a wide variety of Group Fitness classes! Ahh! Can’t wait! But sooo much studying to do still. Ahhh, gotta hit the books.
10. I’ll leave you with this 🙂 ::hashtag:: fluff