I like these Thinking Out Loud posts. I’ll admit it. They really are a great way to recap what the heck has been going on in the last week, and how my brain can process it in really easy numbered points. Good work, brain.
1. The more I think about it, the more I believe I would be a perfect Floridian. I seriously am loving these thunderstorms, the incredibly humid weather and hot sun that we’ve had in Wisconsin the last few days. Bring. Me. More.
2. I love entertaining/hosting/cooking for people who come visit my new apartment. Last night my friend Sarah paid me a visit for dinner, and I think I made one of everything in my kitchen. I had a blast!
Homemade grilled turkey burgers w/ green pepper, scallions, and goat cheese.
Fruit salad (yummy, yummy!). I could’ve gone on and on and on with the different kinds of fruit I wanted to add!
Gluten-free, no-sugar-added chocolate chip banana pb muffins for dessert.
3. I definitely need to carve out more time to hang out by my new pool at my apartment. The water is so crisp, clear, and the perfect temperature. I could lay there for daaaaays.
4. Doing the splits is hard. I’m trying though! Okay, nuff said.
5. If I ever am short on time or am in a workout lull for the day, one mantra comes to mind. Sprints make me sweat. Seriously though, I break my sweat within minutes of starting these workouts, and I feel SO great afterwards. More importantly, I’m starving afterwards. 🙂
6. I loved getting nominated for the Liebster Award! That means I’m kinda an “up-and-coming” blogger RIGHT? 🙂 If you missed my post yesterday, check it out here!
Well wishes and happy day-dreaming to you all this beautiful Thursday ❤