Happy Thursday people! All is well on the home front here 🙂 I cannot BELIEVE July is 3/4 of the way over. Buuut my birthday is in a week!!! So, can’t complain too much (only a little).
(Thanks for the link up Amanda, as aaaaalways!)
My workouts have been all over the spectrum of workouts lately and I.am.loving.it.
Here are some of my thoughts lately, regarding noms, selfies, future races, and any other thoughts that come up while writing this 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Veggies for every meal of the day (yes including breakfast) is kinda my new favorite now. I’ve been snacking on carrots, snap peas, green beans, and avocados (I know, not really a veggie) every morning this week. I really am shooting to get my greens in for every meal if possible!!
Some roasted veggies I’ve been LOVING.
This is going to become a “every other day routine”. Aaaabsolutely.
Here’s a great link to help find Ways to Eat More Veggies at Breakfast! #noms.
2. Quest Bars. Yes another foodie topic 🙂 Does anyone else wish they weren’t so expensive?! Urghhh. I think I need to suck it up and stock up on them in bulk. Thoughts?
3. Gym Selfies. I think I need to get more creative here, people…
So I made a different face this morning? Ahhh, not gonna cut it 😉 I’ll keep trying…
4. Running in Milwaukee again. Missed it, guys. It’s so beautiful down there by the lake, especially in summer. Ahhh, last night was a fun time with friends, my dad, and this beautiful view!
And I ran into this lady! Hayyyyy Sarah 🙂
5. Triathlon this weekend. Kiiinda nervous, but honestly I know what to expect. I’ve done duathlons with the transition from biking to running, and this is just a “sprint” so I’m hoping it goes well! It’s my first time, but my dad has done this one three times already (he’s kinda a big deal) so he’s going to help me through all the phases! The swimming will be… interesting. But shouldn’t take more than 6-7 minutes total, since its only .25 mile. AAAAAMEN!
Besides all that funny business, life is purrrrty dang awesome. To finish, here are some pins I’ve found most delicious OR most amusing lately. 🙂 Happy Thursday!
Peace & Love