So its been awhile since I did a themed Thursday Thinking Out Loud post (as always thanks Amanda for the inspiration!), and since this iiiiiiiiis the first week of Autumn, let’s roll with it 🙂
1. I haven’t had the opportunity to bust out my boots yet for this season (I mean, Fall did JUST start on Monday), but you better believe next week they’re coming out! Wisconsin is so confusing with its weather… its 50 degrees when its supposed to be Summer, and now that it is Fall, we have mid-70’s. Oy vey!
2. Okay so I had to put a point about pumpkin SOMETHING in here. I mean, what’s more Fall than pumpkin-flavored stuff?! I found a recipe for Oatmeal Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies, which sounds incredible… but I’m going to put a little spin on it and try making it with my added Body By Vi Sweet Almond flavored protein too, going to exchange the maple syrup for honey, and I’m not going to add raising 😉 GOSH that sounds amazing… excuse me, I’ll be right back after I make 8 batches.
EVERY SINGLE RECIPE (not an exaggeration) on this blog looks more delicious than the next. But her more recent post about how to cook Autumn Herb Roasted Chicken sounds just DECADENT. Seriously perfect for this weather and time of year, I hope you all try something like this!
These Chocolate Cherry Apple Rings just screeeam Fall food. Such a light tasty treat for this perfect apple season!
Lastly, these Spicy Gluten-free, Paleo Zucchini Boats sound AMAZING and definitely like something I would meal-prep for dinners for the week in Fall!! Love combining veggies and meat in unique ways! 🙂
3. Even though summertime running season is over (saaaaaaaaaaad!), I’m still going to maintain my outdoor runs through the Fall. Yes, it calls for a wardrobe change, but it’s such a beautiful time to run – I really can’t complain 🙂
4. Speaking of wardrobe changes, here are some (obviously completely necessary) clothing items I (desperately need) want to buy sometime soon (now).
These Fabletics Leggings.
HOW FUN, right?!
LOVE this bright color for Fall!
No harm in looking at new running shoes for a new season…
Right? 🙂 Gotta love my Brooks!
5. Love this quote. Change of seasons, change of mood, change of spirit. But always staying true to myself, because I KNOW everything will turn out okay 🙂 Surrounded by so much love and positive mindsets, how can it not?!
Peace & Love