And so I begin. Begin again, at least. With my Thursday Thinking-Out-Loud posts. Amanda over at Running with Spoons is on her #136 post for these Thursday blogs; I’m so pumped to join up with her again today!
Short post for today. With some of my recent thoughts ❤
1. Summerfest has begun in Milwaukee. Great food, great music, and a ton of walking around the grounds comprised our night. The lake along Milwaukee’s harbor is just stunning, and the night could not have been more gorgeous!
2. That being said, getting up to workout this morning was not the easiest decision I’ve made in my life. BUT I DID IT and I’m so glad I did. I focused on high-rep, low-weight all lower body exercises.
I love squats. I love lunges. I love curtsy lunges. BIG TIME.
All done with 130 lbs on the bar:
10 squats, 10 lunges each leg, 10 curtsy lunges each leg.
In between each, 10 air squats, 10 jumping lunges, and 10 speed skaters.
Try it, and let me know how you do!!
3. This day last year (thanks Timehop), i officially became certified to teach Body Pump! What a great time. I can’t wait to get back into teaching… woohoo!
4. AVOCADO TOAST! Avocado toast for breakfast after this morning’s workout…DANG I could eat that for every meal. Simple. Nutritious. Filling. Super freaking tasty. That reminds me, I need to stock up on avocados…
5. Isn’t Milwaukee gorgeous in the summertime? The entire 5 weeks of summer? 😉
Hope you have a lovely happy wonderful fantastic day! ❤