Oooh its Thursday!! Time to link up with Amanda again and get our thoughts out in a happy concise little list thingy.
2. I REALLLLLY want to get scorpion down. And I know practicing on the wall is definitely helpful and makes the pose less difficult, but I know it’s a good hoop to jump through to get to the full back bending pose on its own 🙂 Keeping my fingers crossed!
3. Last night we had pizza. AGAIN. I’ve been craving it lately! If you live in Milwaukee and you haven’t been to Zaffiro’s… YOU MUST GO. Just do it! It’s a Milwaukee staple and the thin crust is SO DELICIOUS.
And if you’ve already been there, GO AGAIN 🙂
In my defense, my younger sister was over and she LOVES pizza, so I obvioussssly had to make her happy too 😀
4. I’m obsessed with my dog and he came over last night and I’m so excited to see him because he’s huge and ADORABLE. #Gussa
5. I did legs this morning and I’m realizing that Thursdays as leg days are pretty tough. They’re AFTER my Wednesday morning bootcamp OutFitt workouts, and then Fridays I’m starting my Triple Threat classes again. Saturdays are long run days… yikes! Well at least I’m getting my sweat on… right? 😉
6. Random flex picture. Just excited about #progress is all 🙂
7. Is this too much coffee to drink in one day? Cool, cuz #ineedit ❤
8. I found this AWESOME article about different kinds of pull-ups we should be doing. I can’t even imagine doing some of these, but I would LOVE to start trying, since I’m allllll about upper body strength! Thoughts? Have you tried any of these?
9. TONIGHT is the first night of Bastille Days!! Yippee!! It’s my favorite festival in Milwaukee summers EVERY year, and the food and the music and the people never fail to make me just super duper happy 🙂 Cannot WAIT to post more about it tomorrow…and this weekend!
10. Have a wonderful day everybody!! If you’re in Milwaukee, hope to see you at Bastille Days YAY!
I’ll be the one stuffing beignets in my face all night…