Good morning! Did everyone have a nice hump day? I have a few thoughts I’d like to share for today if you’d like to join in and read along! 🙂 Hey Amanda, thanks for the link-up!
1. Last night we watched Chef’s Table on Netflix for the first time, just the first episode. Have any of you watched it? Man! We LOVED it! Well first of all, anything having to do with food is definitely allowed on our plates 😉 And we always love seeing behind-the-scenes into kitchens and restaurants and how food is prepared, since we cook so much ourselves.
If you haven’t watched it yet, you MUST. The first episode goes into the backstory of an awesome Italian chef named Massimo. He’ll inspire and drive you to do GREAT things with whatever your passions are in your own life ❤
2. Have you guys had these Pretzilla buns? I kid you not, Patrick and I are ADDICTED. We had avocado and scrambled egg sandwiches on them AGAIN last night! Go check them out on their site. 🙂 NOMZ.
3. We went for a walk last night around Milwaukee, and you guys I’m so glad I live down here now. So close to the lake, so close to downtown, and it’s just a gorgeous mixture of both in between. ❤ #blessed 😉 Do you love your city as much as I love mine? Especially in the summertime, Milwaukee is pretty dang wonderful!
4. Do you ever just #stopdropandyoga? I guess we both had a desire to do some yoga outside before we headed home…and I’m glad Patrick joined in 😉
5. I compiled some pictures from my workout this morning, RE: #legday. Let me know what you think if you wanna try a workout like this!
First I started off with squats, 5 sets of 10 at 135 lbs. I also did 10 jump squats in between every set.
Then I increased to 205 lbs and did 3 sets of 5. And I did 10 jumping lunges on each side in between each set.
Then I ran as hard as I could for 5 minutes on the treadmill…THAT was tough. I could only get up to 7.7, but it felt really good to stretch out my legs and keep my heart rate up!
I grabbed two 10 lb weights and did walking lunges and side-stepping squats up and down the track at the gym.
Then I did another set of 5 minutes on the treadmill. Talk about killin these legs, you guys!
I ended with leg work on the floor. 3 sets of 10 on each leg. THEN I PROCEEDED TO MELT INTO THE CARPETING.
Wuddya think? Pretty good workout eh?? Let me know if you try it and what you think!
6. And of course, my yoga pose for this month’s challenge 🙂
Have a beautiful Thursday, everybody. That’s all for my #thinkingoutloud Thursday Thoughts!